Menswear Surface Pattern Designer
Job reference: 440297
Menswear Surface Pattern Designer - Global Licensing Brand - Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity for an Apparel Graphic/ Surface Pattern Designer to work on licensed menswear for global brands. My clients designs can be found in major High street retailers and supermarkets. This is a great opportunity to join a truly worldwide organisation working with globally recognised brands. You will be part of a successful and expanding team working in a fast paced environment.
Menswear Surface Pattern Designer - Global Licensing Brand - Role Responsibilities
Designing Menswear Licensed graphics for UK high street customers:
- Designing prints and graphics that meet company standards.
- Working closely with other team members, from initial concept to final product.
- Liaising with customers to make sure the samples are to a high standard and meet their requirements.
- Liaising with factories on design and artwork.
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met. Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
Menswear Surface Pattern Designer - Global Licensing Brand - The Ideal Candidate
- Will have license design experience
- Passionate about design and an interest in the license industry
- Enjoy working in vibrant team environment
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
Detail2Retail is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retail organisations.