£25,000 - £27,000
Job reference: 440647
Are you an Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager looking to step up to take your first store?
Do you have experience gained within a Coffee environment, live within the in the Romford area, and are you looking to join one of the largest multi-faceted UK retailers?
If you are an Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager within a Coffee environment, or for a branded hospitality or high volume branded restaurant environment, then our client is looking for your experience.
This multi-faceted business will allow you commercial autonomy, the chance to work closely with your teams with unlimited career prospects and a 4.30pm finish, then this opportunity will deliver.
As a Restaurant Manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer. They are looking for experienced Managers to help drive performance, service and brand standards through your team.
As a Restaurant Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Motivating, coaching and developing your team
- Ensuring excellent levels of communication between the Front of House and Back of House teams
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service standards
- Ensuring high food quality is maintained
- Ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to Managing stock control
The Ideal Candidate
As a Restaurant Manager you must have:
- Able to develop and motivate a team
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous management experience within a food-led business
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- Leadership skills with the ability to demonstrate a hands on approach to your work
- Excellent commercial skills
- Excellent customer care skills
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy