Retail Digital Marketing Executive
Job reference: 441321
Our client a world famous sporting brand are seeking a Retail Digital Marketing Executive to ensure retail marketing campaigns are delivered effectively and to the highest of standards across the eCommerce platform and wider online marketing channels. To assist with the constant enhancement and improvement of the Brands marketing efforts while ensuring achieving cohesiveness between eCommerce and Marketing initiatives.
Our client a world famous sporting brand are seeking a Retail Digital Marketing Executive to ensure retail marketing campaigns are delivered effectively and to the highest of standards across the eCommerce platform and wider online marketing channels.
To assist with the constant enhancement and improvement of the Brands marketing efforts while ensuring achieving cohesiveness between eCommerce and Marketing initiatives.
- Support Retail Marketing Manager on digital strategy for retail campaigns/trading calendar.
- Responsible for activation of retail campaigns in all online channels.
- Responsible for collating and reporting weekly performance statistics for retail campaigns across all online brand channels, using these figures to influence future digital activity.
- Work with Senior Retail Marketing Executive to brief agencies and freelancers for creative assets.
- To develop and execute a traffic plan to eComm platform, through the live campaigns.
- Responsible for creatively building, testing, deploying and analysing email strategy for retail campaigns and wider brand campaigns that includes retail.
- Work closely with FRM team to maximise online retail marketing opportunities, identifying target groups, adapting campaign message to best suited audience.
- Support eCommerce operations team on monitoring ROI and KPIs for the different online channels where each campaign is activated.
- Work alongside digital marketing and content teams to set-up and deliver marketing activation improvements, including data-capture opportunities and new ways to engage with different audiences across all Brands digital channels
- Work with members of the Retail Marketing team, acting as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel, and also tone of voice, within all retail online communications.
- Oversee delivery of campaign creative assets for the eCommerce platform and wider brand assets to ensure Ëofreshness" (management of creative assets for the homepage, category landing pages and web photography).
- Keep up to date with changes and advances in digital, advising on new channels and approaches to be adopted.
The Ideal Candidate
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility
- Results focused, analytical, with a KPI oriented approach to online marketing
- Customer and data driven to the highest degree.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical skills
- Used to working collaboratively, proactively and autonomously
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and multitask effectively
- Degree educated, in a relevant subject (or equivalent industry experience)
- Demonstrable eCommerce or digital marketing experience for a multichannel retailer, within a fast paced environment
- Experience using email marketing automation solutions (knowledge of ESP platforms such as dotMailer, Campaign Monitor or Exact Target is advantageous)
- A working understanding of data systems and CRM
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy