£50,000 - £55,000
Job reference: 441408
My client are a Global Fintech business who are currently on the lookout for an interim CRM Manager with a specialism in Oracle Eloqua. They have recently launched a new Brand within the business and are in the middle of developing a number of new market changing products. Reporting into the EMEA Head of Marketing youll be managing a CRM Executive to take ownership over the CRM function while the business go through a number of projects that will lead to large scale change.
- Design and delivery of CRM marketing campaigns for the EMEA region.
- Campaign optimisation and automation through performance analysis, testing and reporting.
- Customer Journey Mapping allowing the organisation to maximise on commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the business.
- Define and create new segments to allow for personalised marketing to customers.
- Develop testing strategies to ensure the most effective approach for clients.
- Scheduling, testing and deployment of all direct mail and email campaigns.
- Deliver insight recommendations based on campaign performance for future projects to help drive ROI.
The Ideal Candidate
- Are able to demonstrate experience of Oracle Eloqua / B2B marketing automation
- Have proven experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a B2B environment.
- Have a solid track record of creation and delivery of successful CRM marketing campaigns.
- Have excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
- Be data driven and be comfortable with the utilisation of reporting and analytics tools
- Be a Manager who is able to lead from the front
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy