Warehouse Shift Manager
£35,000 - £37,000
Job reference: 441409
Are you looking for a role with progression, a role where you can really take leadership and the opportunity to work for one of the market leading retailers?
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Warehouse Shift Manager in Burton on Trent into a fast paced site where there will be a need to manage an operations through a period of significant growth and continuous change.
- Working in a complex fast moving environment you will be responsible for the operations satisfying the needs of the distribution network efficiently and cost effectively
- With a passion for developing others, you will lead a team of section managers and team leaders, planning staffing levels to meet operational requirements whilst providing support and guidance
- You will exceed operational KPIs, lead continuous improvement initiatives at site whilst championing all things Health and Safety
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have previous management experience ideally from working in a complex, fast moving, omni channel, customer focused warehouse environment
- Be self-motivated, passionate and engaging
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence to own your decisions
- An understanding of continuous improvement tools with a drive to implement new initiatives
- Flexible on shifts
Detail2Distribution acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy