Performance Marketing Manager
Job reference: 441523
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Performance Marketing expert who wants to continue their growth in a B2B environment. This role will lead performance marketing channels to deliver lead generation activities across a wide range of solutions including PPC, display and paid social.
- Build and implement paid acquisition programs to generate leads, as both stand-alone activity and as part of wider omni-channel campaigns
- Build a best-in-class performance optimised paid search strategy.
- Work with the wider marketing team in ensuring all paid channel activity aligns with campaign activity
- Manage paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms with a key focus on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Manage the paid channel budget, including the forecasting and finance processes
- Work closely with internal sales teams to continually monitor and improve lead quality and conversion through the sales funnel
- Ensure leads are quickly integrated into both Marketing Automation and CRM platforms.
- Design and manage an effective analysis, measurement & reporting process.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong demonstrable experience running campaigns through Google Marketing Platform and across major social media channels
- Experiencing utilising analytical tools to interpret trends and produce reports to deliver performance reports and Insight.
- Experience briefing in campaign creative and working with in-house or external teams developing high conversion landing pages
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with marketing automation platforms and CRM Solutions
- Google Ads certified
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Basic HTML & CSS
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy