Python Developer X2
£80,000 +Bonus +Benefits +Flexible Working
Job reference: 441576
I am on the search for two Experienced Python Developers, youll be responsible for implementing new features, diagnosing issues, and bug fixing across a number of new products and applications. Youll be working across a number of projects that will be based around providing services across an extensive client base. A number of projects will interface with external APIs and websites, as well as a core system, which is written mostly in Erlang. Youll have the opportunity to work across different systems allowing you to enhance your experience and allow you to have a real impact on my client.
- Design and develop on new projects and enhance current projects integrating them in Python
- Use a range of both 1st and 3rd party libraries and technologies as appropriate for the task
- Work alongside other developers in a Linux environment
- Coordinate with team members on the development of large-scale projects
- Analyse sources such as log files, database tables, graphs, and code to diagnose problems, and subsequently fix them
- Research and learn the latest skills and technologies to evolve projects
- Give input into the potential progression of the business and its systems and processes.
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong academic record, ideally a 2.1 (or higher) Bachelors degree
- Have extensive commercial experience of programming in an object-oriented, functional, or dynamic language.
- Experience of developing in Python
- A knowledge and desire to learn different algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in utilising relational databases and SQL, particularly PostgreSQL
- Experience developing with Linux, including Bash scripting and the use of shell utilities such as grep, sed and find
- Have the ability to communicate well with both internal and external stakeholder who come from a variety of backgrounds
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy