£30,000 - £38,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Job reference: 441665
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join a leading pub retailer in one of their most prestigious and dynamic concepts in Liverpool. If you have a genuine passion for great food, wine and beer and know how to create a memorable customer experience for your guests, then this is the role for you!
Our client is one of the UKs leading operators of managed pubs, bars and restaurants offering eating, drinking and entertainment. This concept refuses to conform to being just one thing - it isnt just a bar, restaurant, cafe or pub, but blends the best from all of these to create an individual, progressive, yet down to earth eclectic venue where people can make social connections and enjoy quality fresh food and fine wines in a relaxed social environment. This progressive concept is being highly invested in and is a rapidly growing offer within the portfolio of our client. Individuality is the key to this offer as it creates an impression of personality and passion for the good things in life.
The role involves the day to day management and development of this gastro pub outlet in a desirable suburb of Denmark Hill. Visionary leadership and entrepreneurial skills are key to the success of this concept. The General Manager is responsible for inspiring and developing their team, the quality of the product and service and the financial performance of the site. As the General Manager you must be able to drive sales through your entrepreneurial approach, passion for quality, attention to detail and developing people.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Staff management and development
- Achieve targets set by Area Manager, ensuring maximum profitability is achieved
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Ensuring that all legal, health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
The Ideal Candidate
This role offers the opportunity to manage a business with your own independent spirit and entrepreneurial flair whilst having the support of a major company.
As General Manager you must:
- Knowledge of the London market
- Previous bar, restaurant experience preferably within quality food operation
- Knowledge of fine wines and current drink trends
- Outgoing, exceptional interpersonal skills
- People Manager - inspire and develop team
- Financial awareness
- Ambition to continually drive and develop the business
- Live the lifestyle of the customer
- Local marketing and PR of the business
- Creative thinking - out of the box
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy