£22,000 - £30,000
Job reference: 441677
I have an amazing opportunity as a Senior Logistics Coordinator based in Warrington. The Successful candidate will be working for a global leader in metal recycling, employing 4500 staff across 170 locations around the world. They are looking for someone with great potential who really has that fire in their belly, wanting to progress as much as they possibly can through the ranks. Someone with fantastic commercial experience would be a huge benefit.
The work involved will include:
- Providing support ensuring the efficient running of a busy shipping and freight department.
- Being the first point of contact for depot staff and suppliers.
- Solving problems between depots teams and suppliers, building strong professional relationships with both.
- Accurately communicating information, both verbally and written.
- Generating, managing and distributing information, schedules and reports to various departments and stakeholders.
- Collating information that will form the basis of important business decisions.
- Learning all elements of the shipping and freight function, with a view of career progression.
The Ideal Candidate
The skills we are looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- Flexible to meet business priorities, remaining calm under pressure.
- Capacity to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines.
- Organised and motivated.
- Experience is shipping, logistics or airfreight would be ideal.
- Experience in scrap metal or similar sectors would be advantageous but not essential.
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- Great training and development opportunities
- Performance based incentives
Detail2Distribution acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy