Job reference: 441730
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an expanding ethical retailer with a unique proposition in the food market place. They are a growing organisation and offer an attractive bonus potential, so if you have volume retail experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment this is the perfect opportunity for you. Their commitment to serving the local community means that they are constantly offering fantastic products, at great value, through expert people. Currently undergoing a large expansion programme, they offer excellent career progression opportunities across their business at all levels.
- Running a team of staff, you will be ensuring that store standards are maintained and you will be involved in the recruitment, training and development of personnel.
- Driving store involvement within the local community through both marketing and various localised projects.
- Driving high customer service standards within the store by developing mystery shop performance.
- Maintained strong store standards as well as adhering to the companys high ethical values.
- Driving all aspects of the stores P&L performance.
- Creating staff development opportunities in-store.
- Control all stock management aspects within the store.
- Ensure strong lines of communications between the store and area teams.
- Ensure strong visual standards within the store.
- Create strong awareness of local competition.
The Ideal Candidate
- Food retail management experience, either as a Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant Manager or Deputy Manager (Department Managers from larger supermarkets will also be considered).
- Strong communication / customer service / organisational skills.
- Profit and Loss management.
- People development skills.
- Excellent track record of achievement: maximising sales and achieving / surpassing targets.
- A full driving licence would be preferred.
- Salary up to £35,000
- Excellent career opportunities
Detail2Retail acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy