£28,000 - £30,000
Job reference: 441762
Our client has a fantastic collection of individual Gastro pubs producing freshly prepared seasonal food. They are committed to serving fresh seasonally inspired cooking and providing great service in superbly designed gastro pubs, each with its own individually distinct characteristics. They pride themselves on their food, their service and their people.
As Sous Chef youll work very closely with the Head Chef to ensure the smooth running of our busy kitchen. That means youll be cooking and working across all sections, but youll also have a great amount of input in putting together the regularly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. We make almost everything from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Sous Chef who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- At least 2 years experience working as a senior chef within a fresh food, environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- High levels of personal motivation, keen to progress to Head Chef in the near future
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
- Have excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation.
- Great Salary of up to £30k per annum plus benefits
- Excellent Training & Development
- Generous and achievable bonus scheme
- Fantastic Progression Opportunities
- Generous Company Benefits
- Help design a fresh seasonal menu
- A quality based environment thats fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy