Digital Marketing Analyst
Job reference: 441770
Our client is an INTERNATIONAL FINTECH business with a growing presence within the UK. My client specialise in software and online platforms that focus on International Currency Exchange. From their centrally located Head Office in London they run a number of teams all with the aim of becoming a market leader. With a real focus on values and career development, my client really does standout as an employer who truly invests in their staff!
- Explore new ways to develop new and existing reporting and processes through automation in order to highlight key KPIs and metrics.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of tags as required by the business using GTM.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their business requirements and take ownership of the evolution of the current offerings to meet changing requirements.
- Work with both agency partners and the internal IT teams to debug, prioritise and escalate analytics issues.
- Take ownership of the accuracy and integrity of the customer data sets used within the business.
- Undertake analysis and creation of customized reporting to address specific regional /in-country performance
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience working with a number of Data Visualisation and reporting tools in order to create effective reports and insight.
- Have experience in both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Experience of delivering insight in a visually creative way.
- Exposure to both mobile app tracking and reporting.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Salary up to £35k
- Performance Based Bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Work with the latest Online/Digital Analytics tech!
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Company Pension
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy