£50,000 +Bonus +Benefits
Job reference: 441843
Our client is a MARKET LEADING ENERGY SUPPLIER with a growing presence within the UK. My client specialise in supplying energy to businesses up and down the UK with over 13000 customers nationally. From their brand new Head Office based in Watford they run a number of teams all with the aim of truly redefining the UK energy market. With a real focus on values and career development, my client really does standout as an employer who truly invest in their staff recently winning the employer of the year within their sector!
- Take lead on delivering business cases including recommendations, risk assessments and cost/benefits analysis.
- Work with the project delivery team to map the as is and re-engineer internal and project processes.
- Work alongside Project Managers to deliver complex projects through Technology, Industry Change and Process to drive growth
- Present findings, user stories and recommended solutions to senior stakeholders in the Programme team and other Business Areas.
- Deliver all scheduled tasks and activities in accordance to agreed KPIs.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to devise and drive forward a brand new technical vision for the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience of working within the change management lifecycle.
- Experience of working with a number of internal and external stakeholders in order to influence and make change.
- Experience of operating on risk or pricing based projects.
- Have an understanding of different Project Management methodologies, ideally Agile.
- Be able to adapt to change and prioritise workload to ensure project delivery.
- Have experience of converting business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Based Profit Share
- 33 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Have the opportunity to build a Data Science practice!
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Company Pension
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy