Location: Across the Home Counties
Job reference: 441860
WOW this is an amazing opportunity to work for a premium Fragrance &Cosmetics brand. My client is looking for a dynamic HRBP to work with them to develop their retail teams in some of the most aspirational beauty brands across the South East and Home Counties. You will be integral in driving a culture that puts retail teams development at the heart of the business. This is a great role if you want to work with outstanding brands and really focus on people.
- You will play a critical role in delivering the people agenda, developing and up skilling Retail Managers, at all levels across the organisation in retail and commercial acumen as well as in people management and best practice.
- Supporting and implementing key HR/Business projects alongside the Retail HR Team. Process mapping current HR/business processes to determine key improvements, efficiencies and business benefits.
- Undertake talent assessments within retail teams to determine skills gaps and devise solutions to address the gap.
- Working with the Retail HR team and Retail Field management teams to devise and deliver HR workshops to up skill your Store Management teams
- Supporting recruitment and selection events and/or activities to ensure the quality of hires are building our teams in terms of sales and commercial capabilities.
- Coaching and developing Retail Managers/Area Managers within all aspects of people management to drive performance and behaviour to increase return on investment to the region.
- Provide tangible, credible advice to field management and colleagues within the region ensuring the cascade of best practice and compliance with Company processes
- Where necessary support ER cases in line with best practice and Company policy
The Ideal Candidate
Hands-on with credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving commercial environment.
Must have field experience.
Experience of working within an HR field retail team in a remote / multi-site role.
Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and people managers.
Strong technical Employment Relations grounding, which may encompass experience of the following areas: disciplinary action around capability and conduct, grievances, appeals, absence and performance management.
Inquisitive mind, strong communication skills and be passionate about understanding, and providing solutions, to your retail team.
Salary: Up to £45k
Bonus potential 15%
Amazing staff discounts
0333 023 0045