£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Location: Central London
Job reference: 441903
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Training Manager who is passionate about enthusing an audience and delivering great workshops. This role will deliver various leadership and coaching courses as well as manage the corporate induction to new employees. Our client operates a number of premium restaurants in high footfall venues within major urban markets throughout the UK. They are a group of stylish modern yet informal restaurants serving great quality, authentic food.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a high quality management development training to a diverse audience from across the organisation that meets business needs and requirements.
- To create a positive learning environment for all programmes and delegates ensuring key messages are consistently delivered.
- To design and deliver the Management Induction programme and contribute to the design and delivery of all management development programmes.
- Create a reputation for exceptional standards in terms of course content and delivery
- Deliver a great learning experience every time that you train
- Ensure fair and appropriate delivery methods are used on courses
- Adapt your style to the audience, retaining consistent delivery for key messages
- Provide individual coaching for delegates as required
- Building positive working relationships with the wider HR Team
- Represent the learning and development team as appropriate
- Provide objective and accurate feedback on delegates
- Create training solutions that deliver added value
- To contribute to the design and delivery of all non-qualification related management development programmes
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a training delivery role within the hospitality sector
- Strong personal presence, confidence and credibility
- Be able to interact with a wide variety of customers
- Ability to recognise and respond to different learning styles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Articulate, and able to influence and inspire others
- Be a self starter who understands the need to be flexible
- CIPD qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Salary up to £45,000
- Bonus potential
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy