£30,000 - £35,000 + Profit Share & Benefits
Job reference: 441910
Our client is a MARKET LEADING ENERGY SUPPLIER with a growing presence within the UK. My client specialise in supplying energy to businesses up and down the UK with over 13000 customers nationally. From their brand new Head Office based in Watford they run a number of teams all with the aim of truly redefining the UK energy market. With a real focus on values and career development, my client really does standout as an employer who truly invest in their staff recently winning the employer of the year within their sector!
- Provide analysis and recommendations on both current and future cost components used for pricing customers
- Design and develop Business Performance reports to monitor performance against targets.
- Oversee the implementation of product pricing and operational activities.
- Own the improvement of current forecasting tools and methodologies used to forecast both prices and costs.
- Work alongside both internal and external stakeholders to intro new pricing and risk modelling systems.
- Take responsibility for the up skilling of the pricing and risk team on new data management and analytics techniques.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong experience working with both Excel and VBA, ideally also have either SQL or Python experience.
- It is essential that you have experience of working within a pricing environment ideally within the Utilities or Energy sector.
- Experience of working on risk, pricing or procurement based projects.
- Experience of data handling, manipulation and analysis of large scale data sets.
- Be able to adapt to change and prioritise workload to ensure delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Based Profit Share
- 33 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Work with the latest data management and analytics tech!
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Company Pension
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy