£32,000 - £35,000 +Bonus
Job reference: 441922
Fantastic opportunity to join this new and exciting brand within a massive hospitality organisation as a Head Chef. Offering excellent training and development prospects for an experienced Head Chef who is looking to further their career in this contemporary pub dining concept.
Our client is a stylish brand, part of one of the most successful restaurant chains in the country, set in beautiful locations in traditional character buildings. They are renowned for serving consistently delicious fresh food and are committed to exceeding customer expectations. This reputation makes them appealing to a wide range of customer clientele and has distanced them from their competitors.
As a result of brand expansion our client has a vacancy for a Head Chef. Their role would be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guests service expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
The successful client will drive this through:
- Having bags of enthusiasm and drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business.
- Living the values.
- Leading by example.
In return you will be working for a multi-brand company that really values their employees and is committed to career development. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Head Chef.
The Ideal Candidate
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a restaurant background.
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
- Absolute eye for detail and passionate about food quality.
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
- A desire to excel in everything you do.
- Excellent stock and profit control.
- Salary between £32,000 - £35,000
- Achievable bonus
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy