Junior Data Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Job reference: 441994
Our client is an growing SAAS VENDOR who specialise in High Frequency Trading platforms. My client has an international client base and is continuing their growth through 2019! From their centrally located Head Office in London they run a number of teams all with the aim of becoming the market leader. With a real focus on values and career development, my client really does standout as an employer who truly invests in their staff!
- Build, maintain and enhance my clients data infrastructure on AWS.
- Implement ETL pipelines using Python and Spark.
- Work closely with the Data Scientists to provide support on machine learning projects.
- Support the notebook infrastructure using Jupyter & Zeppelin.
- Be responsible for your own workload and timetables.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have experience of using both SQL and Python.
- Be confident in dealing with different levels of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Have a familiarity of working with cloud platforms ideally AWS.
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- At least a Bachelors degree in either a Mathematics or Analytics based subject
- Salary up to £45,000
- Performance based bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Annual training budget to up skill yourself on the latest analytics tech!
- Accelerated career progression.
- Company Pension
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy