Job reference: 441999
Our client is an growing SAAS VENDOR who specialise in High Frequency Trading platforms. My client has an international client base and is continuing their growth through 2019! From their centrally located Head Office in London they run a number of teams all with the aim of becoming the market leader. With a real focus on values and career development, my client really does standout as an employer who truly invests in their staff!
- Build and maintain code in order to discover new functionalities or help solve existing issues.
- Keep up to date with market trends to spot new tools and development methodologies.
- Work closely with other business areas to develop new tools.
- Be responsible for your own workload and timetables.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a good working knowledge of HTTP and websockets.
- Be familiar with Linux based systems.
- Be confident in dealing with different levels of stakeholders both internal and external.
- At least a Bachelors degree in a relevant subject
- Salary up to £60,000
- Performance Based Bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Annual training budget to up skill yourself on the latest Software Engineering tech!
- Accelerated Career Progression.
- Company Pension
Detail2Digital acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy