£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus
Job reference: 442011
Our client is currently recruiting for an amazing General Manager opportunity in Oxford. They are a great concept with an unparalleled reputation for service and quality. With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a passionate and motivated General Manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting business!
As the General Manager of this stunning venue, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. Ensuring the site is performing in sales, customer service and quality; as well as being a key player in the training and development of your team.
The Ideal Candidate
- At Least 2 years experience at a General Manager level within the hospitality industry
- Contract Catering experience is preferred
- Ability to run the site with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Build and maintain the client relationship
- Ability to run a brand, driving business forward
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current full P&L accountability with experience of driving sales, stock control and working to budgets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented and a great communicator
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy