£36,000 (OTE £40,000)
Job reference: 442057
Head Chef/Kitchen Manager required for this quality, fast pace bar & restaurant in Bath. You will be part of one of the biggest branded, hospitality companies in the UK as Head Chef/Kitchen Manager of the Bath site, where you will be an integral part of the success of the business.
As Head Chef/Kitchen Manager you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within.
If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food then this is the job for you!
Ensuring the consistency and quality of food to all guests
Supporting the General Manager in driving sales and managing costs in line with targets set
Providing positive support, training and coaching to your brigade
Stock control including; ordering, stock takes, deliveries and invoicing
Staff rotas to ensure the kitchen is working to the best of its ability in line with budgets
To be a passionate and positive influence on the team
The Ideal Candidate
- At Least 1 Years experience as a Head Chef/Kitchen Manager within a high-volume, branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the kitchen with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Ability to work under pressure whilst proving consistent quality of food
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and food Hygiene (preferably hold a Level 2 Food Safety Award)
- Salary up to £36,000
- Management bonus
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy