Job reference: 442170
Our client is a Global 3PL company that is responsible for hundreds of contracts from small businesses to Blue Chips. They are committed to providing a diverse range of Logistics solutions throughout the UK with world class service.
The client prides themselves on their business diversity and their operational capacity as well as the opportunity they give their employees to diversify, achieving an ambitious, commercial culture. They are looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join the team.
- Routing of a large size fleet.
- Good use of planning resources to uphold KPIs
- Communicate with drivers on all matters.
- Leading and developing a team
- Provide quotes for customers.
- Work extensively to reduce late deliveries.
- Ensure that all manual planning is done to an exceptional standard.
- Lead the strategic direction for the planning team
The Ideal Candidate
- 5 years national transport planning experience
- Logistics background
- A supportive leader who has a passion for managing and developing their team
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Comfortable in upholding
- Health and Safety, Compliance and Cost standards
- Manual Planning
- Knowledge of planning tools and excellent geographical knowledge
- Good knowledge of RTD and WTD legislation
- Salary up to £30k
- Achievable Bonus
- Pension Match
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Detail2Distribution acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy