Transport Planning Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Package
Job reference: 442175
A leading third party logistics business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as Transport Planning Manager in their site in Greater Manchester.
- Lead a growing team of Transport Planners
- Train and develop Team Members
- Work closely with Transport Managers and other Senior Managers
- Drive efficiency and identify cost saving opportunities
- Ensure driver Safety Regulations are met
- Work towards financial targets
- To use Paragon Software on a daily basis
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in leading a team within a Transport Planning Department.
- Passion for development and training of colleagues.
- Understanding of driver & transport regulations.
- Experience of working with Paragon Planning Systems.
- Understanding of financial planning.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced Transport Planning Team.
- Continuous improvements and optimisation
- Salary up to £50,000
- Achievable bonus
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Detail2Distribution acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to www.detail2recruitment.com/privacy