Business Sales Executive - National Communications Specialist - Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognised business in their B2B Business Development section. Working closely with the Directors, you will pro-actively sell their services in the Midlands area, developing long term relationship and commercial partnerships.
Business Sales Executive - National Communications Specialist - Role Responsibilities
- Deliver consistent monthly sales targets across company products
- Discover new opportunities and expand targeted accounts to meet and exceed company targets
- Execute a sales process that adds value to customers through enhanced products and services
- Work with Business Development Manager and Directors to generate demand and ensure client success.
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with clients to ensure the business position as the preferred communications provider.
Business Sales Executive - National Communications Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will poses the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales and account management skills, with the ability to self source and develop new business opportunities
- A strong team player capable of working with individual and team targets within a sales team environment