Business Development Manager - Leading Publisher - Job Summary
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an established but growing advertising brand who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their exciting, quality driven brand. You will be focusing on Events, Print and Digital Media sales, covering the South West region
Business Development Manager - Leading Publisher - Role Responsibilities
- Deliver consistent monthly sales targets across company titles
- Discover new opportunities and expand targeted accounts to meet and exceed company targets
- Execute a sales process that adds value to customers through marketing and digital promotions, in order to win business and establish yourself as a trusted advertising partner
- Work with your Directors and Editors to generate demand and ensure client success
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with clients to ensure the business position as the preferred publisher.
Business Development Manager - Leading Publisher - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Advertising sales within the events, print industry or digital advertising sales.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales and account management skills, with the ability to self source and develop new business opportunities
- A strong team player capable of working with individual and team targets within a sales team environment
- You will have a driving license to perform face to face presentations.