Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel - Job Summary
Our client is a fantastic luxury hotel who are renowned for their fantastic surroundings and the reputation of their food and drink offering. They are committed to serving fresh seasonally inspired dishes and providing great service in there superbly designed restaurant and function rooms. Their experienced teams of Chefs prepare all of the dishes from fresh, using carefully sourced ingredients. They pride themselves on their food, their service and their people.
Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel - Role Responsibilities
You will be required to ensure each service is completed to the highest standards and be confident across all sections. You will be knowledgeable about all the dishes on the menu and how to support the kitchen to ensure that the high levels of quality are always maintained. You will be a passionate chef who has the ambition to progress and develop their career in the industry.
Chef de Partie - Luxury Hotel - The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative
- 2 years experience working in a similar fresh food environment
- Be flexible confident across multiple sections in Kitchen
- Positive ~can do attitude"
- Has the ability to cope with a busy kitchen and work safely within all legislations
- Has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working to high standards
- Ability to prepare cook and present all dishes
- Has excellent personal standards regarding time keeping, attendance and personal presentation
- £19-22k per year
- Uniform provided
- Generous holiday allowance
- Great training and development opportunities
- Progression plans
- Discount across all sites