General Manager - Leading Gastro Pub and Restaurant - Job Summary
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading names in the industry, who offer the very best in great food and service, in some of the most stunning locations in the UK.
Our client operates one of the UKs leading collection of Gastro Pubs, set in stunning locations. They offer the very best in fresh food and casual service. We are looking for someone who is at the top of their game, who shares the same passion for great food and world class service, and also knows a thing or two about business!
General Manager - Leading Gastro Pub and Restaurant - Role Responsibilities
The role involves the day-to-day running and development of this stylish pub / restaurant which focuses strongly on highest standards of food quality. This is a great opportunity for a high caliber manager who has experience of managing a busy restaurant and quality fresh food offer. The role really does offer the successful applicant the opportunity to manage a business with real autonomy. You will be directly responsible for:
- Staff management and development
- Champion service excellence throughout the establishment
- Achieving targets set by the Area Manager, including pushing sales growth and profitability
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
General Manager - Leading Gastro Pub and Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious brand forward in its continuing development.
- Previous management experience, within a similar business essential
- A mature approach to business
- People management skills, with the ability to inspire the team
- Passionate about being a key figure in the community
- Financial awareness
- Merchandising and presentation skills
- Forward thinking with the ability to think outside of the box
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Financial reporting including stock management and reconciliation
- Salary up to £38,000
- Performance based incentives
- Further development opportunities
Due to excellent in-house training, our client is committed to fulfilling career development to suit the individuals needs.