Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment - Job Summary
Do you subscribe to the philosophy you are put on this planet for a reason? Perhaps that reason is to be the best you can be so you can look back with no regrets? At Detail2 this is our philosophy, its what motivates, and its what drives us.
We are after like minded people who strive for something more. We want recruiters who love what they do but are looking for better.
Detail2Recruitment specialise in the supplying of permanent hires into Retail & Consumer Goods, Digital & Analytics, Hospitality & Catering, Supply Chain & Logistics as well as Media & Technology sales. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven background in any professional sector, with the drive & passion to help us on our journey in the expansion and development of our divisions.
We know the importance of a good working environment and we work hard to maintain our fantastic culture. We have been in operation since 2002 and whilst the business has evolved & developed over time, our people continue to be our biggest priority. You will be working with a fantastic team who are engaged and supportive to each other. You will be recognised for hard work & effort as well as being developed.
Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment - Role Responsibilities
Working in a non micro managed environment, you will be managing your desk in a way to fully maximise your sales and earning potential. We work with a diverse range of businesses, providing nationwide coverage across our specialist sectors; therefore, you will have no geographical restrictions. We will give you all the tools and support you need to be able to do what you do best... bill!
Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment - The Ideal Candidate
- 12 Months + experience in perms recruitment
- Competitive individuals who strive to be the best & take ownership for their own performance
- Relationships are at the centre of everything we do therefore commercial awareness is crucial as well the ability to build long term relationships with candidates & clients
- Organised manner and able to work to challenging deadlines
- A real team player
- Clear, transparent & uncapped commission structure as well as a competitive basic salary
- Mobile Phone
- Regular activities, such as team building days out
- Early finish Fridays
- Flexible 90 minute lunches
- Individual & team based incentives
Give us a call on 0333 023 0045 and have a chat with our Talent Manager Claire Williams or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org