Telesales Account Manager - Leading Publisher - Job Summary
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an established but growing advertising brand who are looking for an Telesales Account Manager to join their exciting, quality driven brand, focussing on Print and Digital Media sales.
Telesales Account Manager - Leading Publisher - Role Responsibilities
- Deliver consistent monthly sales targets across company titles
- Discover new opportunities and expand targeted accounts to meet and exceed company targets
- Execute a sales process that adds value to customers through marketing and digital promotions, in order to win business and establish yourself as a trusted advertising partner
- Work with your Advertising Manager and Editors to generate demand and ensure client success.
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with clients to ensure the business position as the preferred publisher.
Telesales Account Manager - Leading Publisher - The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales and account management skills, with the ability to self source and develop new business opportunities
- A strong team player capable of working with individual and team targets within a sales team environment
- You will ideally have a driving license to perform face to face presentations, though this is not essential.
- £18,000 basic
- OTE £500-£1000 per month
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Job security and stability
- 33 days holiday + pension